Award winning App for Pre-schoolers!**** ✩ "Presented with charming graphics, a pleasant sound track and read with narration that is inviting, this app is perfect to explore while cuddled up on your child's bed. Bo is a great going-to-bed buddy." *USATODAY.com
✩ "Bo's Bedtime Story is winner of the Dutch Media Preschooler Award 2012 for Best App!" *****
All children need a bedtime routine, whether they like it or not..
With “Bo’s Bedtime Story” your child helps Bo the Giraffe with his bedtime routine by; * Cleaning up his room * Undressing him * Washing his hair * Picking up his rubber ducks * Drying him off * Brushing his teeth * Putting on his pajamas * Bringing his bear * Catching his bedtime story * Giving him his goodnight kisses And finally letting him go to sleep and dream about playing with his friends. All these steps are done in the same order every time your child plays them, while still engaging your child with their fun and interactive content!
Recommended Age: 2 - 6 years
We always recommend that parents play the "Bo the Giraffe" Apps the first time together with their child. It's fun for your kids, and for you. For example, ask them how their bed time routine is!
FEATURES * 10 engaging and fun scenes * Model for standard bedtime routine * Great bedtime song in the final scene * Fun music and sounds * Clear voice-over in English, German or Dutch * Child-friendly interface * Fun extra doll dress-up game * Skills development like; listening, matching, counting and coordination
There are more "Bo the Giraffe" Apps available!
* “Bo's Dinnertime," the great Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's School Day," the fun Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around school time!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles," the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his friends!
* "Bo's Matching Game," the fun Memory App with Bo the Giraffe and his friends!
* KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE * As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
* PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo’s Bedtime Story” X Does not collect or share any personal data X Does not contain any ads X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to our other apps in the App Store X Does not contain In App Purchases X Does not contain Social Network Integration
About the "MUM" of Bo the Giraffe Esther Naalden, writer/illustrator and mother of 2 young children, founded Heppi in 2002. With Heppi she fulfills her passion to create unique products by using her motto “less is more” and bright colors. She uses Bo the Giraffe, an adorable and playful little giraffe, and his friends, as the main characters in her creations.